What has the Denver real estate market really been like in the last few months? Is now a good time to sell your home? What is it like to be a buyer in today’s market? Megan Ivy, Broker Associate, walks you through everything you need to know about today’s Denver housing market.
Selling in Denver?
- Spring has historically been the best time to sell homes in Denver. The high demand in April, May, and June can fetch the highest sale prices. To learn your bottom line, let us know and one of our agents can walk you through the process. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to catch the best home buyers of the season!
- Approximately 48 percent of seller’s agents have found that staging a home reduces its time on the market. To achieve a quick and optimal sale at the best possible price, homeowners should prioritize cleaning, staging, professional photography, and an effective marketing strategy. Consider making the extra effort – it can pay off in the end. Looking for more tips on how to sell quickly? Here we walk through ways to ensure your sale goes seamlessly!
- Even with the interest rates being high there are still many buyers out there. As the market has picked up we are seeing more multiple-offer situations. Reach out to find out if your neighborhood is where we are seeing this activity.
Considering buying in Denver?
- When it comes to finding the perfect place to live, discussing your preferred neighborhood can be a game-changer. With specific data around competition levels varying greatly from one neighborhood to the next, obtaining these numbers can provide the insight needed to navigate the housing search and offer process with confidence.
- Speaking with a mortgage lender should be your top priority. It’s crucial to get educated and find a professional who can offer the best terms possible. Fortunately, there are some great lenders available, and we can connect you with industry experts who’ll take the time to understand your needs.
- New construction properties present an opportunity for those wishing to avoid the competition. As a result of falling lumber prices and builder optimism, new residential construction has surged. That makes it an excellent time to look into new properties if you’re searching for a fresh start.
Don’t let the Denver housing market intimidate you. We are ready to help you navigate this big decision! Contact Megan Ivy to learn more about the process at email@example.com.