At the beginning of each month we do a Denver Real Estate Market Report. Enjoy our report for June 2017 and please let us know if you have any questions. We email this market infographic report out each month, to get on that email list please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added.
Key Takeaways for June 2017 via DMAR:
- Average home prices in the Denver area have continued on an upward projectory with a new high of $454,547. This is up 3.2 percent from last month and up 8.07 percent from a year ago.
- 7,059 active listings were on the market at the end of June for all of Denver Metro. This includes the 11 counties of Denver metro area: Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park
- This was a 19.75 percent jump from the month prior: May 2017 had 5,895 active listings and 7,224 new listings
- The number of solds dipped slightly from last month:
- 5,712 sold in June 2017
- 5,818 sold in May 2017
- 7,682 new listings went on the market for the month
- Active inventory of condos is up 23.22 percent from last month as well as 22.49 percent from this time last year
- The record high for active listings in June in Denver (from 1985-2017) was 31,900 in 2009 and the lowest was June 2015 with 6,197
- Unemployment is down yet again in Colorado. According to DMAR, the Department of Labor announced that Colorado is 5th best in the nation for unemployment
Read Denver Metro Association of Realtor’s full report on last month’s Real Estate trends and statistics in Denver here.
And as always, please let us know if you have any questions!